To learn more about the new ABA Certificate Holder—Audiology Preceptor (CH-AP™)Training Program:
- Register for the CH-AP Program
- Review the CH-AP Participant Handbook (includes eligibility, fees, training curriculum information, etc.)
- Read the Assessment-Based Certificate Holders Code of Ethics
- Obtain a sample letter asking your organization/employer to cover CH-AP enrollment
- Review the informational PowerPoint on the development of the CH-AP
Welcome to the American Board of Audiology® (ABA)
The ABA creates, administers, and promotes rigorous credentialing programs that elevate professional practice and advance patient care. ABA credentials are earned by all leading audiologists, respected by other healthcare providers, and trusted by patients.
We offer three types of voluntary certification programs that showcase an audiologist’s expertise and experience in the field. Audiologists who hold the Board Certified in Audiology®, the Pediatric Audiology Specialty Certification (PASC®) and/or the Cochlear Implant Specialty Certification (CISC®) credentials have passed a rigorous exam testing their knowledge and skill sets, hold master’s and doctoral degrees in the field and have numerous years of experience. These combine to make them the best practitioners a patient could seek for care.
Our specialty certifications were created by and are administered by ABA certified audiologists, who help us maintain the highest levels of understanding of the needs of today’s audiologist. Join our community today.