Why Earn Your Pediatric Audiology Specialty Certification?
As a professional audiologist, you deserve to be recognized and appreciated for what you do. Like most professionals, you want to become better at it, so you look for opportunities for ongoing, meaningful professional development. By earning your Pediatric Audiology Specialty Certification (PASC®), you are joining thousands of other professionals in enhancing the status and credibility of the profession.
Pediatric Audiology Specialty Certification:
- grants you more credibility as an audiologist and sets you apart from other audiologists,
- serves as an impartial third-party endorsement of your knowledge and experience,
- can improve career opportunities and advancement,
- can give you the “edge” when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities,
- prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities,
- is a clear indicator of your willingness to invest in your own professional development,
- offers greater recognition from peers, and
- demonstrates a commitment to professional ethics education.
The Pediatric Audiology Specialty Certification program seeks to grow, promote, and develop audiologists who can stand out as role models in the audiology field. In addition, the ABA offers the Board Certification in Audiology and Cochlear Implant Specialty Certification credentials. Audiologists who hold one or more of these specialized certifications realizes the distinguishing characteristics listed above.
Why Choose an ABA Certification?
You may have seen or heard of other audiology credentials. What makes ABA certifications special?
ABA certifications are developed by practitioners for practitioners and represent a diverse audiology audience. ABA certifications can give you an edge.
Choose your clinical sites by experience, not whether your preceptor or supervisor is certified. There are many wonderful preceptors, regardless of the certification they hold. ABA Board Certification allows you to choose the preceptor who will provide you with the best training experience. Expand your options by choosing Board Certification.