Am I Eligible for Certification?
Eligibility Checklist for Pediatric Audiology Specialty Certification
- You must have a current, valid license to practice audiology
- You must have a Master’s or Doctoral degree in audiology granted from a regionally accredited institution
- You must have completed a total of 550 pediatric patient post-graduate contact hours and 50 post-graduate hours of case-management of pediatric cases over two (2) consecutive years during the past five (5) years
- You must have two (2) year post-degree, full-time (2,000 hours) paid professional experience as an audiologist
- You must submit two (2) letters of professional reference attesting to your work in the area of pediatric audiology