Audiologists who maintain ABA certification must meet standards for number and type of continuing education hours. Specific requirements for recertification may be viewed on the Recertify page.
Some of the resources for earning continuing education hours are listed below:
- Academy eAudiology
- View upcoming live and on-demand Web seminars
- Journal of the American Academy of Audiology
- View JAAA CEU program
- Seminars in Hearing
- Visit the Thieme publisher’s Seminars in Hearing Web page
- Ethics in Audiology “Green Book”
- View the ethics “Green Book” CEU program
- See how to access over 200 hours of continuing education
- State Audiology Organizations
- Click here to view state conferences offering CEUs
- Doctoral Programs in Audiology
- View audiology training programs
Organizations wishing to become approved continuing education providers may visit the Continuing Education Provider Information page for the American Academy of Audiology.